Sketch, Watercolor, Pen & Ink, Port Townsend, WA


I've been visiting my friend Abby this past week. She moved to Fox Island, Washington a couple years back and this was my first time seeing not only her beeyootiful home, but also a bit of the state of Washington. She took me for a whirlwind tour that included not only Fox Island, but also Gig Harbor, the Hood Canal, Sequim, Port Townsend, Bremerton, Tacoma, Seattle, and much more! I squeezed in some time for a few sketches. The view above is of an old pier near where we stopped for a snack on the deck of the Nifty Fifty's Soda Fountain. The weather was mostly in the 90's during the week, so I enjoyed being out of the foggy Bay Area for awhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!