Now! In Your Language!

I have added Google's translation gadget to my blog. This should help my non-English speaking readers to understand my posts, I hope. I have checked the Portuguese translation for the last blog, and yes, something is lost in the translation. I expect this will be true of other languages also, since these translations are not done by humans. Computers, even very smart ones, don't have a very good sense of humor. Irony is lost on them, as well as sarcasm. But this will be an experiment. I would really like responses so I can judge how well, or not, this translator is working. Maybe I'll just mess with the computer, just for laughs.

Comments

  1. Good idea to put that tool in your blog.

    A $mile in your blog, and now waiting for your $mile in my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, it's nice to know you're out there!

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!