Musica Brasileira, Dandara, & A Benefit

Oi! Not only is Christmas and the New Year rapidly approaching, but even better, the biggest party in the world is gearing up. In a word: CARNAVAL! I've been remiss in including Brazilian stuff here, and I promise I'll be making up for it. One of the ways is to share info about Brazilian music. Some folks have noticed an addition on my front page about the music. Guess I caught some of you off guard. I have to admit I'm not one to rock the classics while I'm painting. A lot of people don't realize there's more to Brazilian music than samba, jazz and bossa nova. So I'll be dropping some current stuff, kind of a pre-Carnaval warmup.

Now, for those of you in the Bay Area, San Francisco Bay Area that is, here's a chance to check out some great live music and for a great cause. Tomorrow, Dec. 6, in Oakland there will be a live benefit show, DANDARA and OS GAROTOS HEADLINING !!! Who you ask? Click here to find out. For details, leave a comment. Time to get this party started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!