Book Your Trip to Brazil Now! Cheap Fares Available!

I just learned about a fantastic promotion that American Airlines is having. For a short time only, they are offering roundtrip fares to Brazil for about half the regular price. If you had been planning, or just dreaming about, a trip to Salvador for Carnaval, this is it, but you'd better act now, at these prices seats will go fast. If you don't like trying to check and book online, call my favorite travel agency, Santours. Don't just take my word for it. Here's what Realtravel.com had to say about them.
A good travel agency to book your ticket through is Santini Tours, 6575 Shattuck Ave., Oakland, CA 94609 (tel. 800/769-9669 or 510/652-8600; www.santours.com). The owner as well as many of the travel agents are Brazilian and can give you many useful suggestions on air-pass routings and answer any questions you have about your itinerary. In addition to selling tickets and air passes, Santini can also arrange customized tours, including everything from airport transfers to sightseeing and guided tours.
If Joseph Santini isn't in, ask for Roberto, tell him Christine sent you. I already got mine, will be leaving the end of January. WOO HOO. I don't mind the cold so much right now. Tchau!


Comments

  1. Thanks Christine for this tip...My daughters and I are playing with the idea of going to Brazil this year. BTW, I'm loving' your taste in Music!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, it's nice to know you're out there!

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!