ACEOs and 'Bonde do Maluco'

Pfew! I'm tired. The Holiday Show & Sale was a lot of work. (Muito trabalho!) But my art cards met with raves and enough sales to encourage me, so I'll be doing more. NO MORE SHOWS! Mais nada! For a while anyway. Time to get through Christmas, then gear up for Brazil and Carnaval. One of my favorite Carnaval groups: Bonde do Maluco. With a ridiculous little tune called: 'Pisa na Barata', or, in English, 'Step on the Cockroach'! Doesn't that just make you wanna get up and boogie? By way of 4shared, my newest favorite spot for finding Brazilian (and other) music.

http://www.4shared.com/file/74229397/a890822d/Bonde_Do_Maluco_-_Pisa_na_Barata.html

One of last year's favorites is a remake of Akon's "Nobody Wants to See Us Together", "Nao Vale Mais Chorar por Ele".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!