To be continued . . .


Now it is Sunday evening, and I haven't posted my plein air I did on Thursday afternoon of the hotel at Port Costa, and I haven't said a word about Mestre Accordeon's 50th Anniversary of Capoeira celebration, or about going back to Port Costa today with "the girls" and trying to do my sketchbook under challenging circumstances. . . . It will all have to wait since it's now nearly time for beddybye and I haven't got my stuff packed to catch a plane tomorrow morning. Going to Cabo for a week! Woo Hoo! Got my boarding pass printed out, found my passport, and made my Bayporter reservation. All I need to do now is stop futzing on the computer and go throw some clothes and paints and survival food into a suitcase. Well - maybe I have time to post just the plein air of the hotel. As they say down the way . . . Hasta!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!