Dentists, and so forth


So I haven't written for awhile. Last week was muddled up, and included an unplanned tooth misbehavior that culminated with an appointment Thursday the 9th to have a tooth removed. #30 in case you're interested. I think it's cool that each of our teeth has its own number. Even after that tooth is gone, its number remains. But it was not salvageable. Kaput, had to come Out. The root's broken. How did that happen, I want to know, I did not treat it roughly. No crazy faceplants on my board, no passing out in the parking lot, no barroom brawls (lately). Well, in any case, it's history now. I need to find out the outta pockets expenses for an implant and then my dental coverage's uncovered portion of a bridge with crowns. I think there's going to be a gap in my mouth for quite a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!