Arrived Pueblo Bonito Blanco on Monday . . .


I've actually tried to be a little more self-disciplined than usual, and made myself do some sketching. The weather is wonderful (for me). 70 - 90 degrees, I'm in heaven. Since I can't get back to Brazil for awhile, this will have to do. It's amaazing how much better I feel with some sun and sand and blue, blue water. There's usually a gentle breeze coming in off the water. This is a big week in Cabo - there's a little get-together called the Bisbeee Fishing Tournament. Lots of very cool sports fishing boats and their owners in town. It's reassuring to know that our sucking economy hasn't hurt the poor suffering folks in their boats. OK, so I'm being a sarcastic bitch, and yes I'm jealous, I want a boat too with everything that goes with it. Actually, I'd probably be just as happy, maybe happier, with a little canoe in Brazil.

This is looking back at part of Pueblo Bonito. It's a pretty place and I love all the tile. Just a tad on the pricey side, so I walk into town to do my email and IMing, and pick up a few things to eat at the grocery store.

Comments

  1. Thanks for calling my attention to your blog. I liked your artwork on Pueblo Bonito. Looking at it closely, I like the way you do your pen strokes--partial lines with the object being primarily defined by your washes. Nice technique. I will be back to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, it's nice to know you're out there!

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!