ACEOs for the Holidays


Lately I've been painting tiny paintings that will be included in an exhibit and sale next weekend, Dec. 13-14. More about that later. Each one is trading card size (3.5 x 2.5). I was inspired to make these wintery scenes by a Canadian artist who sells his paintings on Etsy.com. Check Haywardart there to see his stuff, it's really wonderful. And yes, the images are still crap, because I haven't had time yet to continue searching for the driver I need to get my scanner running. But I've put it to good use anyway by placing my paintings on the scanner bed to take fotos (laughs cynically). Well, I'm going to go have coffee at the Buttercream, and work on some paintings while I'm there. Because it's so cold here in my house, my water's trying to freeze. Brrrrr.

Comments

  1. Olá, tudo bem.
    Meu blog estava com a template instável, resolvi mudar ok. Obrigado por sua visita. A proprósito seu blog é bem legal. I love it. All post in english, very cool! But, somebody readers in brazil can't understand, think post in portuguese too, ok.
    Um abraço, até mais.
    ps: sorry my bad english ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii.. very nice painting unfortunately the picture too small but I like china camp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, it's nice to know you're out there!

Popular posts from this blog

Chamber of Commerce Award (Woo Hoo!) at ECAA Show

Happy End to 2009!